What's Up...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BLIZZARD...Nov 23, 2010

Sup Peeps

Ok so first, I did get transferred. I am now the district leader in Port Townsend. And Sequim is in my district! My new companion is elder Bernard. It's his last transfer. He's weird but doesn't seem to be too trunky.
There was a huge snowstorm (for Washington) last night. The roads were way icy and no-one knows how to drive in it. So there was accidents and abandon cars everywhere. I'll keep Bro Bird in my prayers.
Some new shirts and ties would be cool for Christmas.
Give Gabe a huge hug for me when he gets back.
I love you guys so much!

LOVE
Elder Uppencamp

P.S.
Here's my new address

800 Hancock #87
Port Townsend, WA
98268

1 comment:

Philippe Valer said...

He can't be alone with a sister nor that close!!! AHHHHHHH and equal amount of elders and sisters in a pictures!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!