What's Up...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Still in the G-ram...Oct. 12, 2010

Sups

Yes I'm still in Graham. Only now I'm the district leader. My new comp is elder Davis from California. He's a cool kid. He hits his year mark in like a week.
Warner's gone and it's really weird. I got a lot more stuff to do as a district leader but it's fun stuff so that's OK.
YES! That's way sweet about Andrew getting his blessing. He needs to get out asap. That sucks about Colin but he'll be back out soon right?
How's Phil doing? I haven't heard about him in a while. Get him to write me.
Stuffs going good. I'm trying to break some patterns me and Warner started, but that won't be too hard cause Davis isn't very trunkie at all. Keep the faith Y'all. I loves you, keep on truckin'

LOVE
Elder Umpencamp

No comments: