What's Up...

Monday, January 10, 2011

I So Stoked! ...1/04/11

Hey Dudes,

Guess what! I got a new companion that isn't going home soon! Hooray! Elder Bernard is home. My new comp is Elder Parkinson. He's a stud from New Mexico, and he's only been out for like seven months so he's not trunkie at all. Last week we pretty much just took care of getting Bernard's stuff in order, so not much missionary work. Anyhoo, I'm excited.
Go say hi to Gabe! Tell that foo to write me. How's Andrews mission stuff going?
My spiritual thought is John 15:13-15, I read that this morning and I really liked the saviors use of friends as opposed to servants (see vs 15). I thought that was very sweet. I have decided that I like the book of John best out of the 4 gospels. I love you guys! Have a great week.

LOVE
Elder Uppencamp

No comments: