What's Up...

Monday, December 7, 2009

A Little Adversity Never Hurt...Letter from Dec. 7, 2009

Sup Peeps,

Good times, I just got a letter from Aunt Tiff. She sent me a picture of you guys in Colorado. I assume Andrew took it, how's that kid doing?
Our week wasn't really the best. We kept striking out hardcore, lots of people dogged our appointments and a bunch of people in our ward who we've been working with have had some seriously tough times. It seems like we had a new crisis almost every day last week. It also suddenly got reeeeally cold up here too. We had snow on Saturday, which made me excited! And then I realized we bike everywhere, dang.
But, don't despair dudes! My Sunday was awesome, pretty much all the people we we're trying to get to church didn't show up, but a ton of ward members brought their friends. Which was way good. Then we saw that Christmas devotional. That was amazing.
I'm way to busy to be homesick, but I still really miss you guys. I'm glad people are reading the blog or whatever. I expect a letter from all of you! Especially the Bird's. Oh, one more thing. What is Gabe's address? It still the same? I know he's coming up on his year mark and I wanted to write him. Thanks so much for all you guys do. I love y'all and I hope your not too cold.

LOVE
Elder Uppencamp

No comments: