What's Up...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dungy part 2- email from 3-16-10

'Sup Dudes,

Yeah, I'm staying in Dungeness. I'm really excited about it too! We had a baptism last Sunday that came out of nowhere. It was sweet.
We got a ton of new missionaries in the zone so it's kind of weird, but 2 of the ones who got transferred up here were in my district in the MTC. So that's sweet.
I have been to PPT , I've just never heard it referred to in that way. (Progressive Power Tumbling)
I'm way glad Andrew got to teach.(Andrew taught 2 lessons on Sunday, one in Primary and one in Young Single Adults.) He's got to do a lot more of that. That's ok though 'cause teaching the Gospel is the funnest thing in the world.
We had another General Authority talk to us on Saturday and Sunday. It was sweet. I'm so stoked about being here still. It's crazy to think that I've been out for so long. It just goes by way to fast. I love y'all and I hope your still doing good.

LOVE
Elder Upandup

No comments: