What's Up...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Times...Email from 6-14-10

Sup Peeps,

Hey Everybody! What's the happs? That's way sweet about Robby and Tristan, soooo cute. Way sweet about Cort too. That's ma boi!( Cort Magee in the Ultimate Fighter. He was a trainer at Throw Down here and is a good guy.)
Graham's pretty cool. It's another one of those areas that has a rep for being way slow. Having lots of fun though. It's beautiful right now.
My new comps pretty cool. He served the first half of his mission in Mongolia. He's here now cause his visa got messed up.
Tracting is not as fun without the ghetto.
Get the Judkins to hook me up!(They have family in Graham)
Ummm...We're not really teaching anyone too solidly except this one lady who I suspect might be schizophrenic, but I'm sure we'll get some good folks soon.
Give Nathan a huge hug/awkward smooch from me and tell Andrew to tape Cort's fight for me. I love you guys and I hope your trucking just fine.

LOVE

Elder UppenGraham

No comments: