What's Up...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Halfway Already- email from Aug 9

Hey Dudes

That is crazy about Jeff! I am way stoked. Another pretty interesting week. We took a really nice lady on a church tour, but she's way socially converted to the baptist church. Lame.
We stacked two chords of wood on saturday, which I found out is A LOT. A chord is a stack that's 4 by 4 by 8 feet. It took about 4 hours.
We're pushing really hard for a baptism this week. The dudes getting married on tuesday and my comp and I get to be the witnesses. Other than that theres not much going on, Crazy Connies still crazy, tracting is still kinda worthless, the ward is still pretty dern cool. We had our first Sunday with some topics other than temple blessings...yay! I love you guys and I hope your doing sweet.

LOVE
Elder Underdone

No comments: