What's Up...

Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

Sup Peeps

Yes, Conference was awesome! I really liked Dallin H Oaks talk about desire and stuff. I'm basing a training on it tomorrow.
My new comp is pretty cool, he reminds of an effeminate secretary. Like they have in like every movie.
The work was a little slow this week. They ran out of stuff to do last transfer, so I guess that's why I'm here.
I got some sad news on Saturday. Do you remember Sloan from Olympia? She was one of my favorite converts ever. I found out on Saturday that she committed suicide. Totally sucks. We knew she was having a hard time with depression though so it's not totally out of the blue. I thought she was getting better though.
Anyway, I hope you guys are doing awesome. I love you all!

LOVE
Elder Uppencamp

No comments: