What's Up...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dungeoness... Email from 2-2-10

Yes, I got transferred. I am now in the the Dungeoness ward. It's still in the Port Angeles Zone but just farther east. I'm not sure what my address is yet so I'll have to get back to you.
That thing we're doing in all the baptism pictures is called the ultimate point. It's a mission tradition.
My new companion is Elder Berger. He's from Utah and he's only been out three months. He's a way cool kid and he's way excited.
That jello is from a sweet family called the Crostons. The wife is a recent convert and she heard that the Utah Mormons are known for making green jello. So she decided to one-up us.
Things are going great here, I'm still settling in but I'm way excited. I hope y'all are doing well.

LOVE
Elder Uppencamp

No comments: