What's Up...

Monday, May 31, 2010

We'll See...email from 5-31-10

Hey Fam,

How are you guys doing? This last week was interesting. We had a baptism last night, awesome kid named Patrick. We've also been teaching a sweet lady named Lynette and her daughter Melina. They are getting baptized, this weekend.
There's a ton of drama going on in the office right now. We're supposed to switch systems or something. I don't know what is going on. But hey, I may be getting transferred. You never know. (hint hint) We'll see what happens. If anything I've learned that I should respect Office Elders a lot more. Their job is really hard, and more stuff just keeps getting added on.
I love you guys and hope you're enjoying school ending. Say hi to everyone for me.

LOVE
Elder Bootcamp
(good one)

No comments: