What's Up...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Elder A, July 13, 2011

I can only email on P-days even in the MTC, but that's ok.
That's awesome about Spencer Shumway! I probably won't get to see him, I'm out of here in a week, but you should make him give me his email.
I ran into Mike Lee! He left Monday, but I got to give him one last hug before he got out so I'm happy.
The food is sketchy, they tried to pass off vermicelli noodles as pad Thai but I think I am the only one in the MTC who noticed.
I'm gonna send letters and email as much as i can, mostly cause sending letters makes me feel official. Things here are awesome, and it gets better everyday! We have taught 12 investigator lessons and will have 22 before we leave, so I'm always busy, but I love it!



Sincerely Yours,

Elder Andrew


No comments: