What's Up...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Elder A, July 21, 2011

I get to email you my address since I didn't get a P-day yet! I'm in Sidney Montana and my address is:
315 1/2 8th Ave SW
Sidney, MT 59270

I'm living with some Catholics in their basement with my new comp Elder Nuttall, he is the man! He is the District Leader, and he is showing me the ropes.
The ward here is nice, but they don't give many referrals. We volunteer every Thursday at a thrift store called good cents, the store gives a lot of the money they make to the hospital, and the old ladies who run the place are nice even if they think they need to help us find God.
We are dog-sitting for the Crosby's (the catholic family) he is a little dog named sonny and he isn't as cute as Simon. And we get to use Facebook for proselyting! That's why they wanted mine shut down, and they want me to start a blog too. Oh! and sorry I couldn't talk to Dad or Rachel, the awesome guy who lent me his phone had to catch his flight.

Love you!

No comments: