What's Up...

Monday, July 25, 2011

Elder A, July 6th 2011

Things are going great here!
It's harder than I thought it would be, but 'fun. My companion is Elder Carter, a farm boy from Beaver Utah, and he is a great guy. He is nice but he gets super home sick sometimes so I have to cheer him up.
The gym here is sub-par but it gets the job done, but it closes tomorrow for the rest of the time I'm in the MTC so I'm stuck doing volleyball. The spirit here is powerful, and it helps so much. We have taught 4 investigators so far, and one of them twice, so I need all the help I can get.
Some of the Elders left yesterday to go to the mission field, and they were amazing people, Elder Kelley was one of the funniest people I have ever met! You'll find out all about Elder Kelley when I send home my memory card, I recorded him placing a banana. I'll tell you about the other elders when I send home the memory card too. Things are going great! You should send me the pictures of Allan and Spencer and the Fam, cause I completely forgot about them.
Well I'm off, I have to teach Elder Carter to use a Computer, then I have to teach him to do laundry, then I have to teach him to tie a neck tie.

No comments: